BROWSE BY PRODUCTS
Cameras & Sensors
Substation Hardened Intelligent Sensor Gateway
The Systems With Intelligence Intelligent Sensor Gateway (ISG500) is a reliable and compact platform that records data from multiple sensing devices and incorporates a suite of sophisticated analytic algorithms for automated monitoring. The ISG500 features flexible networking capabilities and provides automated alarm and event notification to reduce the need for continuous monitoring. The ISG500 is easy to use, with simple “plug-n-play” functionality that minimizes installation time and costs. The ISG500 has been designed specifically for harsh environments found in electric utility applications, considering the presence of high levels of EMI, voltage fluctuations and wide temperature ranges.
• Substation grade specifications
• Connects substation sensors
• Gateway to SCADA/GIS and asset management systems
• Digital input and outputs
• Local storage and data analytics for automatic detection of events and notifications
• Small Form Factor
• Designed for harsh substation environments (IEC61850-3, IEEE1613)
• Wide operating temperature (- 40°C to +75°C), no fans
• Edge processing analytics, data storage and protocol conversion
• Easy to install
• Track and predict potential problems before failures occur
Industrial IoT Sensor Module
The SM500 Industrial IoT Sensor Module monitors and collects asset health data from remote sites. By connecting simultaneously to multiple sensors via Modbus, it is the perfect tool for preventive and predictive maintenance. Data analytics detect anomalies and provide automatic warnings.
The SM500 can enable flood warning and other safety, environmental and quality monitoring with externally connected sensors. Signals are transmitted securely from the device to a dashboard on a phone, laptop or other platform. Remote updates ensure the firmware is current as well as enabling customization of the devices.
• Collect data from 64 different parameters from up to 32 different sensing devices via Modbus
• Secure cellullar connection to IoT Cloud
• I/O connections enable external sensors
• Low power consumption
• Optional connection to SCADA/GIS and asset management applications
GET IN TOUCH
Systems With Intelligence Inc.
6889 Rexwood Road, Unit 9
Mississauga, ON, CANADA