BROWSE BY PRODUCTS
Cameras & Sensors
2 MP 38X IR Network Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera
The Systems With Intelligence IPTZ1016 Pan/ Tilt/Zoom camera provides clear, high definition images from environmentally challenging, remote locations. The IPTZ1016 can be used for safety, security and asset monitoring applications in unmanned industrial sites such as electrical power substations, wind and solar farms and oil and gas sites. With built in Pan/Tilt/Zoom presets, the IPTZ1016 patrols the site automatically to capture events. The user can take command of the camera remotely to zoom in and capture up close details of equipment or people on site with the 38x zoom lens. The onboard long range infrared illuminators allow the IPTZ1016 to capture clear images both day and night. The environmental ratings of the IPTZ1016 make it ideal for the most reliable operation in harsh conditions.
• IP66, IK10, Substation IEC61850-3*, IP66, IK10, Substation rated Camera
• High Definition 1080p 60fps / 30fps
• Wide dynamic range and image stabilization
• Smart IR, up to250 m (820ft) IR distance
• Available with fiber or copper network port
• Detailed real-time substation visualization
* Note: EMC/EMI portion. Support from CJB400X Junction Box is required to meet the standard.
Industrial IoT Sensor Module
The SM500 Industrial IoT Sensor Module monitors and collects asset health data from remote sites. By connecting simultaneously to multiple sensors via Modbus, it is the perfect tool for preventive and predictive maintenance. Data analytics detect anomalies and provide automatic warnings.
The SM500 can enable flood warning and other safety, environmental and quality monitoring with externally connected sensors. Signals are transmitted securely from the device to a dashboard on a phone, laptop or other platform. Remote updates ensure the firmware is current as well as enabling customization of the devices.
• Collect data from 64 different parameters from up to 32 different sensing devices via Modbus
• Secure cellullar connection to IoT Cloud
• I/O connections enable external sensors
• Low power consumption
• Optional connection to SCADA/GIS and asset management applications
GET IN TOUCH
Systems With Intelligence Inc.
6889 Rexwood Road, Unit 9
Mississauga, ON, CANADA