BROWSE BY PRODUCTS
Cameras & Sensors
Substation Hardened Digital Video Server
The Systems With Intelligence Digital Video Server (DVS2500) is the center piece of the monitoring solution. It is a powerful platform that records from multiple cameras and incorporates a suite of sophisticated video analytic algorithms for automated monitoring. The DVS features flexible networking capabilities and provides automated alarm and event notification to reduce the need for continuous monitoring. Local video archiving up to 2 Terabytes allows for over 30 days of local storage. The DVS2500 is easy to use, with simple “plug-n-play” functionality that minimizes installation time and costs. It can be used in new or existing installations and connects directly to most IP video cameras. The DVS2500 is ideal for applications with remote sites that are managed from a central location. The DVS2500 has been designed specifically for harsh environments found in electric utility applications, taking into account the presence of high levels of EMI, voltage fluctuations and wide temperature ranges.
• Supports up to 16 cameras
• Digital input and outputs
• Designed for harsh substation environments
• Industrial rated power supply with dual power supply option
• Wide operating temperature (- 40ºC to +85ºC), no fans
• Integrated video analytics for automatic detection of events
• Connects with existing SCADA systems
Industrial IoT Sensor Module
The SM500 Industrial IoT Sensor Module monitors and collects asset health data from remote sites. By connecting simultaneously to multiple sensors via Modbus, it is the perfect tool for preventive and predictive maintenance. Data analytics detect anomalies and provide automatic warnings.
The SM500 can enable flood warning and other safety, environmental and quality monitoring with externally connected sensors. Signals are transmitted securely from the device to a dashboard on a phone, laptop or other platform. Remote updates ensure the firmware is current as well as enabling customization of the devices.
• Collect data from 64 different parameters from up to 32 different sensing devices via Modbus
• Secure cellullar connection to IoT Cloud
• I/O connections enable external sensors
• Low power consumption
• Optional connection to SCADA/GIS and asset management applications
GET IN TOUCH
Systems With Intelligence Inc.
6889 Rexwood Road, Unit 9
Mississauga, ON, CANADA